- Shipping & Delivery
How much is my shipping?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
How do I return my product?
If you have received a damaged product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product.
I received the wrong product.
If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product.
When will my order ship?
Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days...with the exception of extreme circumstances, i.e., weather and products on back-order.
Can I rush my order?
Customers requiring a two day rush order, will be charged an additional $25 processing fee. Please call our office at 770-573-0488 to process your rush order.
- Privacy & Security
- We at The Remembered Foods care about your privacy. We firmly respect the privacy of your personal information and are committed to protecting it. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for our website.
- The Remembered Foods will not divulge any information we receive from customers to anyone. We will not rent, sell or give your name, email address or credit card information or purchase history to any other company, agency or individual at any time!
- We will keep your name, address and credit card numbers and purchase history securely on file. However any customers who prefer to NOT keep their information on file, please contact customer service once your purchase is completed.
- Terms & Conditions
- NO WARRANTIES: We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or of the content of any site or sites linked to this site. Neither The Remembered Foods nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site or the content of any site or sites linked to this site.
- TRADEMARKS: All names, logos and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks (service marks) owned or used under license by us or our affiliates in the geographies where they market products and services bearing such trademarks, or are a “fair use” of others’ marks or copyright materials. The unlawful use or misuse of marks, copyright materials or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. By entering this site you agree to respect the trademark, copyright and other protected intellectual property posted on this site or sites connected to it.
- TESTIMONIALS: Any Testimonials referred to in this website were volunteered by the makers without an offer of compensation. The results referred to in Testimonials may not be typical and others' results may vary.
- THIRD-PARTY STATEMENTS: Any third-party materials to which links on this site point, or which may be accessible through these sites, are the sole responsibility of those posting such materials; this site and its affiliates do not endorse or adopt any information or claims contained in such third-party sites.
- ACCURACY: Additionally, The Remembered Foods does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- DISCLAIMERS: The Remembered Foods recognizes that personal decisions about creating radiant health are among the most important private decisions people can make. It is our purpose to protect the privacy that the community of people seeking natural healing expects. By entering our website, you are seeking and communicating about private issues regarding your health. The Remembered Foods owners and employees are not doctors.
- The health suggestions and opinions expressed by The Remembered Foods in this website are based on thousands of customers who were committed to heal themselves.
- Warning: The knowledge and experience of The Remembered Foods are not necessarily shared, nor have they been evaluated or approved by the F.D.A. or the A.M.A. or any other federal, state, local or private agency.
- The Remembered Foods shares products that may have benefit. These products are not offered to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions, nor to make recommendations for treatment of disease or to provide diagnosis, care or treatment of individuals.
- Therefore, if you are ill, have any disease, are pregnant, or just improving your health, we are required to tell you to consult a medical doctor for medical advice, treatment and services.
- Upon entering and/or purchasing from this site, you hereby agree to take full responsibility for yourself, your health and release, indemnify and hold harmless, (Barton Campbell) Baratunde Ma'at, The Herbalist and (Marissa Cary-Campbell) Kayah Ma'at, The Remembered Foods, their employees and heirs. You are entering a community for natural healing and seeking information and products based on those principles thereby granting a private license to the above to provide you the information herein.
- We do not offer products or services for the purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any disease, medical or psychological condition. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted.
- We provide products privately, with the recipient's informed consent only. The dietary and other substances, and/or materials, equipment or devices, discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the FDA or similar agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. As these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Since the information published on the website is accessible to anyone throughout the world, the site does not give legal, nutritional or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regional legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services on the site. This information is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions, nor does it claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions by standard medical means. We do not provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor apply medical, mental health or human development principles. If the products are of benefit to customers, such benefit is derived from their herbal formulae and not any drug action claim. Insofar as The Remembered Foods is a private corporation, this website is an expression of the corporation's beliefs through its internal decisions and activities.
- If you purchase any services or products through the website, you acknowledge that you have done so with informed consent and you hereby Privately License the provider to provide such products or services.
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 770-573-0488